http://www.etsy.com/people/thebeadloomgallery
Me: Welcome, welcome you two. Was beginning to think you two got lost.

Gretal: Smiles, yes, it was so very kind of you to allow us to move here.
me: Well your both welcome, now come meet Zoey & Momo.

PW Herman: Haha That ill be grate. Oders ike us.

Me: Zoey, Momo, meet PW heramn & his sister, Gretal.
Gretal: Nice to meet you dear ladies.
PW: Haha yoze big, nut small ike urs.

PW: Soz u girzs ave any quizs for uz?
Momo: What did he say?
Gretal: Sorry my brother has a slight speech problem. You'll get used to it.
Momo: Excuse me, but why are they here?Me: Well I saw ones like them at that meet up I went to and found out these 2 were up for adoption, and so we'll. Now they are here.

Zoey: Excuse me, we didn't exactly vote on allowing any new kids here. Plus aren't we enough cute for here?
Me: I didn't ask for a vote when Charlie arrived & then ate the one couch did I? Besides you all were adopted from somewhere.
PW: Do ur thik we r not wanuted sis?
Gretal: I am sure when the girls realize we won't be taking up any of their time, or space. We will all get along.

Zoey: I think Momma Marie is right. We should let them stay. Besides their small size could come in handy for the sales we need to get back up & running.
Momo: OK only because they could be good for business.

Zoey: OK you can stay. I am sure we can find jobs for you here & in no time you can have a good life here.
PW: Yaaa!!
Gretal: Thank you kind ladies & I am sure my brother will learn to speak as well as you two.

PW: Ur grate sis. u reallie god em girzs to let s tay.

PW: Hay zody call e sum time
Gretal: (giggles)

Gretal: I love you PW and I am sure we will love it here.
PW: A dont git muzhie n e.
His speech will get better. I do hope as this is hard to write. LOL
Hehehee.... he's a cutie and his speech will no doubt improve. Just feed him sweeties, or spideez, whatever makes him happy and soon he'll be easy to understand or he'll be so hyper you'll be giggling anyway. We wuvz the tiniez here. His sis is a cutie too.
ReplyDelete