Thursday, October 11, 2012

When Life Hands You Robots……

Anne: Wow you always have such nice toys Zoey. However do you afford them all?
Zoey: Oh I find things here & there and re-sell them to people. Some stuff sells really well.
Anne: What are those?
Zoey: Not sure.
Robots: Walk in room

Robots: We have come for your earthling possessions. We will take all your stuff

Zoey: I don't think so. Turn around & march!




 


Zoey: Mumbling: Disconnect socket B from tab D and then....






Anne: So Zoey, the other day when those strange little robots showed up. What did you do with them?
Zoey: I sold them for parts.
Zoey: You would be surprised how much one gets for tiny circuits and mother boards. I know a site called Gazelle and they even pay the shipping.

Zoey: So how many Little Ponies do you want? I have lots.

Hubby listens to TWIT podcasts and one of their advertisers is Gazelle where you can sell old phones, IPods and such. That is what gave me idea for the story. That & I had the robots & tiny money. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment